Field Sales Representative
Famona Ltd is 12 years old registered company located at Edmonton, London, dealing in wholesale supply of plain garments in UK and Europe. We are looking for a post of Commission Only Field Sales Representative who can generate new business by visiting prospective buyers premises to pitch them to buy Famona brand products.
Job requirements & qualifications:
- To be eligible to apply for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK, and provide proof of this (i.e. a passport/visa).
- You should possess strong sense of presence and ability to communicate with buyers confidently.
- You must have 3-4 years of experience in the same field and in the same industry (i.e Garments), especially winning new bulk buyers for plain hoodies, sweatshirts, or tshirts.
- You should enjoy consistent delivery against goals set by the Director of Sales.
- Focus on converting prospective leads in to actual buyers. Leads will be provided by the management and we expect you to have target market knowledge to think of who should be met.
- Ability to remain in constant touch with buyers and prospective buyers.
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills on telephone too.
- Allocates time effectively to generate the business.
What you will get:
- You will have 9 years old well known brand to put extra levers to earn good commission.
- Commission will be calculated and paid at the end of each month as a percentage of total sales generated from each new client. You will get commission each time invoice is generated for the customer acquired by you.
- Since this is commission only job the percentage rate will be higher than normal prevailing in the market.
- Transportation allowance.
To apply send your CV to email [email protected]